Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Forum Shops

Affiliates

If you've forgotten your password or username, email madfiddler (link on the left of page).

Author Topic: I need help "she only"?  (Read 1031 times)

Offline anjelkat16

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Level 4 Super Combination
I need help "she only"?
« on: Apr 17, 2009, 09:34:06 AM »
Ohkay. So, A few weeks ago my brother tells me I MUST learn this freaking song. It's some classic/arena  rock type dealio. I think the name is something like "Great White shark /she only"..? I could be wrong. I forget. I think that's wrong cause when I hunt tabs for it I find nothing, And it sounds like an older song so surely hundreds of guitarists have written tab for it.  Something like that. Anyone (probably you guitarists) Know what song I'm talking about? :( I dunno who does it, or where it came from. He made me listen to it and I'm supposed to learn the solo and get back to him. THIS WEEK! >.< Problem is I don't remember the exact name or the band name! (I was kinda tipsy when he demanded I learn it...) if anyone knows what I'm talking about, if you know the correct name/band name, I'm sure I can find tabs and convert them. I just hope I don't have to re-transpose the entire solo. Thanks for any help you guys can give me, I've procrastinated myself into a corner!

Offline swarbrules

• Someone with 5 blobs

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Tenth year Anniversary Search Level 5

Get Adobe Flash player

Fiddle and Alternative Strings Forum (c) 2016 Mark Knight /
SONiC FUEL
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal